- 1 small 170g tub of 0% Total Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of quark (or cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of mulberries (or any other dried berry)
- 2 fresh organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of vanilla whey
- Blend ingredients together.
- Add 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
- Mix berries in with fork/spoon instead of blending.
- Pour the mix into your mold/s.
- Bake at 170º C (340º F) for about 35 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool, eat them.
Nutritional Profile (per mini cheesecake, makes 9)
- Calories: 58.7
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbs: 4.4g
- Protein: 6.5g
Recipe via ProteinPow
OMG NEED TO MAKE.